Save your trim, baseboards and walls from damage
The Trim Puller is a new tool for quickly and safely removing baseboards, trim, molding (or moulding), tile, wood panels and floors, chair railing, carpet tack strip and more, without damaging the materials you are removing so you can reuse them and, more importantly, without damaging your drywall.
How many times have you had to go back and repair holes in the drywall caused by other tools that weren't made for these tasks? The Trim Puller will save you time and money on your DIY and professional home improvement projects time and time again.
Made from durable, heat-treated steel, it is sure to last a long time and the handle absorbs any vibration and will not hurt your hand. Try it today! You will be glad you did.
- Doesn't damage drywall or trim/materials
- Integrated center wedge does the job for you
- Works faster and with less tools
- Use to remove tile, flooring and other materials
- Large contact area
- No shim or board spacer needed
- IDEAL FOR REMOVING BASEBOARDS AND MOLDING: The Trim Puller is designed specifically for safety removing baseboards, molding, door casings, decorative panel and even nailed or glued countertops; IT’S THE ULTIMATE DEMOLITION AND REMODELING MULTI-TOOL!
- WEDGED CENTER PROTECTS THE WALL AND TRIM-NO MORE DAMAGE! The Trim Puller has a larger, flatter and wider contact area that features an integrated wedged center that provides increased removal efficiency and prevents damage to both the trim and wall.
- REVOLUTIONARY TRIM PULLER TOOL that does all the work of a wrecking bar, flat pry bar and claw and eliminates the need for a shim or small board spacer.
- COMFORT GRIP, SHOCK-ABSORBING EDPM HANDLE: This trim puller is capped off with an EDPM handle that feels comfortable in the hand while offering exceptional shock absorption.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION-BUILT TO LAST: Made with durable high carbon, heat treated steel with a ground bevel on the edge which allows tool to easily be driven between trim and wall and also allows tool to be used as a shim for leveling cabinet bases.
(L x W x H)
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.